No products in the cart.
Join Our Team
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALESPERSON
About the Job
Our company is the oldest Marine Chandler in Cyprus since 1969. Due to our company’s expansion and in an effort to further enhance our customer experience, we are looking to include in our team a person with pleasant personality who likes to work as part of a team and looking after the interest of the customer. We are proud to offer our customers and colleagues a positive and pleasant experience of which we provide from our long existence in the Market.
Our goal is to change the way people experience their boating or marine hobby, creating a wonderful experience in every contact with us.
Sales Position Summary (Full-Time)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Sales & Business Development
- Knowledge & understanding of boat equipment & accessories
- Sailing Skills
- Understanding of Boat Maintenance
- Mechanical Expertise
- Achieving Sales Targets*
- Work with and extend existing reseller partner’s network
- Perform Material Handling and record keeping duties associated with storekeeping
- Public Relation Skills
- Strong ability to take initiative and confidently ease the customer
- Ability to work in a self-directed way
- Strong verbal and written English and Greek communication
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Software.
Additional expertise will be considered:
- Good command of Russian Language
- Scuba Diving Experience
- Minimum 10 Years of Experience in applications or sales of boating systems
- Background on Boats and Marine Supplies (Sales Representative): Sell boats and marine equipment and supplies, for example fixtures, pumps, instruments, cordage, paints, and motor parts. Understand the differences between various types of marine equipment. Advise boat owners on selection of new equipment and problems pertaining to repairs. Experience in water-sports equipment, for example water skis and scuba gear.
On a given day your contribution to the business environment will be:
- To ensure a positive experience to the customer.
- To contribute a positive and helpful environment with your colleagues.
- Fluent in Greek & English
- Strong Business Mindset
- PR skills
- Degree in Business Studies
- High interpersonal skills
Please send your CV to email: [email protected]